Zenchain Inc. is looking for a strong technical writer and marketer with a well-rounded skillset and blockchain/cryptocurrency knowledge to join our team to help us launch our new decentralized applications while building a brand and positive reputation.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who will take initiative and share our passion for our products. This position is an opportunity for an talented individual to get in at the ground floor of an exciting blockchain startup with real, legitimate, working products in an environment that facilitates professional growth and comes with substantial opportunities for career advancement. If you have a passion for marketing, writing, and cryptocurrency and thrive in an agile and versatile environment this position is perfect for you.
• Post content to and build the following of company social media platforms
• Write well researched articles on a variety of technical, current event, and marketing related topics for the company’s website
• Assist with platform documentation including user guides, product demos, and whitepaper curation. Assist COO with government grant application content
• Outreach to potential business and investments partners, as well as sales outreach to potential customers via email, social media, and telephone
• Help grow the company’s brand and reputation through positive content curation and networking
• Video creation not essential but an asset if capable
• Regular team communication and reporting duties using Skype, Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket), and Microsoft Office 365 products
• Extremely strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Understanding of the cryptocurrency market and blockchain technology
o Basic understanding of programming languages to the extent of being able to write knowledgeably on issues related to them
• Experience in technical writing as well as marketing/sales copy
• Previous experience in social media marketing, SEO and/or B2B sales preferred
This job is initially a term-based contract of 12-16 weeks, at a minimum commitment of 20hrs/week (30-40hrs/wk preferred) with an opportunity to transition to a full time position upon contract upon successful completion. Ideally, we would like the position to start by first week of July.
To apply, please include a cover letter of why you believe you are a good fit for this position, along with your salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed prior to selection.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Technical Writing, Social Media Management, B2B Sales, Business Development